Partnering to attract retail, residential, and business development in Pueblo's City Center, while supporting events and activities that promote a progressive and vibrant urban core.
- To encourage retail development and investment in Pueblo, with emphasis toward the center city, by seeking tenants to occupy available sites or space.
- To encourage residential development and investment in Pueblo's center city by eliminating barriers that discourage development and by promoting specific retail that will enhance the neighborhood effect.
- To provide additional services to the city by:
- Providing a single point of access for inquires about retail opportunities along with assistance to all developers for the permitting process in Pueblo.
- Providing a single point of access as to the variety of incentives/tax areas that may exist including zoning and financing information; along with true and accurate demographic and market information.
- Maximization of marketing and strategic development for neighborhood association and merchant associations.
Small Business Saturday is on November 30th and City Center would like to help you get involved. First here is some information on the official Small Business Saturday campaign. Make sure you visit Pueblo City Center Partnership on Facebook, Twitter (@PueCityCenter), and Instagram (@PuebloCityCenter) to stay up to date!
1.)So Co Small Business Saturday Facebook page
Please like the page and share with everyone and everywhere. The FB page will be a place where…
- Local Small Businesses: can identify they will be “Open for Business” and participating in Small Business Saturday & share their plans for the day while inviting customers to visit them Nov. 30th.
- Individuals/Customers: can “pledge” to Shop Small on Nov. 30th and identify which local small businesses they love & plan to support that day!
2.)So Co Small Business Saturday Website page
The website will be updated with a list of businesses that are participating in Small Business Saturday with activities and location details included. We plan to have the lists printable and viewable for easy usage on Nov. 30th! Will be linked from Facebook page on Monday, Nov. 4.
3.)Small Business Saturday – Neighborhood Circle
Southern CO SBDC is registered as a Neighborhood Champion with American Express’ national campaign online. Please Join our “Southern CO Shop Small Champions” Neighborhood Circle: https://www.openforum.com/registration/?redir=%2Fshopsmall2013
4.)Small Business Saturday Signage & Tools for businesses
Download & print Small Business Saturday signage for your business to market & promote your participation on Nov. 30th and invite customers to patronize your business. Better yet, customize a marketing campaign with tools & templates available online: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/Shop-Small/resources?linknav=us-open-shopsmall-homepage-getresources
Also check out what other small businesses are creatively doing to encourage customer participation on Small Business Saturday and to promote Shop Small.
5.)Learn more about Small Business Saturday and the national Shop Small campaign
We are proud of our community, and believe City Center is not only a fantastic place to visit, but also to live and do business. But, don't take our word for it. Of course we're going to say that. However, back in the year 2000, radio legend Paul Harvey visited Pueblo. What he had to say about our community pretty much sums it up. Listen here: